Buddhify is here to help you bring more calm, clarity and kindness to all parts of your life.
Whether you're looking to reduce stress and anxiety, or get a better night's sleep buddhify has easy-to-follow guided meditations to help you live happier and healthier.
No need to find the time for a formal meditation session everyday, we'll show you how to bring mindfulness to all parts of your life with exercises for whatever you're doing and wherever you are - from travelling, taking a break at work or going to sleep. We'll help you find calm in any situation.
And all for a low one-off cost with no recurring subscription.
- Over 200 meditations to help overcome life's challenges including anxiety, stress, sleep, pain and difficult emotions
- Mindfulness exercises you can do wherever you are, in categories such as travelling, at work, waking up, eating, and even when you're online
- Sessions for complete beginners and those with more experience, with lengths from 3-40 minutes
- A solo timer for more seasoned meditators
- A range of experienced teachers so you can choose the voice and style that's right for you
- Brand new Kids content for the little people in your life
HERE TO HELP
Buddhify is made by an independent family business and we love hearing from you. Your feedback, suggestions and comments make all the hard work feel so worthwhile and makes the app better as we continue to make buddhify as effective, accessible and beautiful as it can be. Say firstname.lastname@example.org
buddhify - mindfulness meditation on the go is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-02-23. The program can be installed on Android.
buddhify - mindfulness meditation on the go (version 4.0.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.